Mt. 24:14 – And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
- Pastoral Training, mentorship, discipleship, and ESL programs for the goal of advancing the Kingdom of Heaven in Asia through the Filipino (Vision – why and how)
- Instruction of pastors in sound theology – Exegetical, Biblical, Systematic, and Practical theology
- Assistance and mentorship of graduates in local church plants and theology of work
- Development and implementation of discipleship programs sensitive to the Filipino context
- Instruction of students in English for personal development and employment
- CENTRALITY OF THE GOSPEL – The gospel is not used in Scripture in a manner that is restricted to one’s conversion or initiation into the faith. We believe that it is also integral for the Christian’s daily life.
- KINGDOM-CENTERED PRAYER – Mission exists on prayer that asks for the Kingdom to come and God’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- MINISTERING FROM WEAKNESS – Our weaknesses do not hinder God’s power working through us in missionary efforts. We pray that through God’s power being revealed in our weakness a lifestyle of repentant and servant leadership will be conveyed to those we influence and seek to train in gospel living and ministry.
- PEOPLE-FOCUSED MINISTRY – Method, curriculum, program and structure can easily replace a love for individuals. God has called us to move by grace with faith to love others, and not just educate, manage or treat.
- EVANGELISM AND CHURH PLANTING – Our preferred and expected method is to work through indigenous leaders from the outset in the planting of new churches, but if the situation requires, we will seek to plant churches directly.
- PRIMACY OF MISSION – We are captive to the first words that the risen Christ spoke to His assembled disciples, “as the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”
- TRAINING, EQUIPPING AND MOBILIZING LEADERSHIP – We are committed to gospel discipling and the preparation of new leaders in Christ-centered living and grace-filled leadership.
- ENCOURAGEMENT OF CHURCHES AND PASTORS – Our ministry is focused and committed to seek ways to encourage pastors in personal and congregational renewal as well as greater involvement in the mission of world evangelization.